Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Who are you going to call?


Ghostbusters!
Please exorcise my whinny posterior( I have family reading this). ; ) I shouldn't write post late at night after a long day.

Conversations Snips:
"Kimbap hanagul juseyo."
The man shakes his head,"Kimbap hana-julia juseyo." He said it like "julia" and began to sing," juuuliaaa." Eventually I'll be able to order kimbap.

"You know that day X(former co-teacher) was late. It was because her mother didn't wake her up. She was getting botox. Her son is a plastic surgeon. He could do it for free."

From my young ten year old girls:
"Uh, you have muscles. You a man."

Culture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home