Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Kate_Xee


Kate_Xee
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.

How do you fit yourself in a box?
If I could mail myself in a box, what would I mail? What would or could substitue for not being there?
Nothing.

The worst thing about living half way round the world is leaving friends and family behind. There are days when I wish I could mail myself home; for birthdays, for bad days, and for good days. Where's my telaporter?

Here's a question. Think of a box. Think of someone you love. Think about what you would send that person when you couldn't send yourself. What would you send?

(old photo, circa. sophmore year)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home