Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

There is something wrong with my head . . .

but why am I laughing?
I find . . . well alot of things funny that probably shouldn't be.
I like it that way, at least this way I'm amused.
I find that if you can't laugh at all the weird shit, fuck ups, and Irony pissing on what you call a life, well then you should roll over and stop using up all the oxygen.

Today was a good day, but kind of a fucked up day.
Aren't they always(statement, not a question).
Nothing is ever simple.
Waiting, it's definately the year of waiting.
I hate waiting. I like action, not inaction.
Oh, well. Que Sera Sera(Did I spell that right?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home