Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dog Days

It’s the year of the dog. It’s already begun. The gift boxes of Spam and smelt have been given out. The kids have bowed and are now clutching fat purses of new year’s money to be spent in PC rooms and manga. What do I have to say about the year of the dog? Nothing, it’s just another year. It being a dog year just makes it more honest about itself. I feel like a dog waiting for dinner scraps, sitting patiently, watching people eat, while my tongue hangs out, I lick my chops waiting for something, anything. It’s a going to be a year of patience. I am not a patient person in some ways. So maybe that’s what I will work on this year, being patient. Or it may mean I’m just going to be a whiny bitch all year. : ) Ah, who cares? I think I’ll just go howl at the moon.

*Note: I just realized it's Feb. 1st. Feb. 1st is several peoples birthday, so "Happy Birthday."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home