Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Monday, February 06, 2006

Just Looking


Weird building
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.

Hi Everyone,
I am not a sad, sad geek right now. I tend to have a lot of time to think about things, acutally way too much time to reflex on things. So, as a result of living in suburbia, you will occasionally get sad monkey posts. These post are mostly me getting things out of my system and trying to sort them out by writing about them. It's kind of like a more public version of a diary. So, my blogs are often to get some fresh perspective on old soggy issues.

Actually for the most part I'm having a good time. I'm getting out alot more. I've made friends. I like Korea for the most part, but still hate suburbia. Hopefully, when spring rolls around I'll have more interesting posts about Korea.

Also, I am very grateful for the many loving people who I do have in my life(and whom I don't know what I would do with out), and for their graciousness and patience in putting up with me. : ) Especially my mother. I don't know what I would do with out you guys.

I hope everyone is doing good. Take care.

Love,
Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home