Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Banana


These are my Wake-up kids. Yes, they are always like this. Thomas the Tomato is the kid in bright blue with his both his hands on Owen's head. The punk. : ) He's one of my favorite bad kids. I always had a soft spot for bad boys. It's not like he's really bad, just mischievous. I like mischievous imps.

Today I was to teach them "Let's take a picture." "Say cheese." Checking their workbook one of the girls had circled,"Say banana." It's wrong, but I have to say I like it. So now it's going to be "Say banana."

Sometimes you wonder if good things happen, when the news is filled with scandal and depravity. So, I went searching for some good news. Here's some heart-some news:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5009466

I hope people are doing good. If not say, "Banana." or "Thomas the Tomato took the train to Troubleville. The punk." It works for my Wake up class. : ) Can you still laugh like a child?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home