Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Random I

I'm sick.
My horoscope says I need a change of scenery, how ironic(me reading a horoscope says I have the attention span of two year old).
Maureen Dowd's article in the NY Times makes me sad(What's a Girl to Do?).
It will take 709 cups of hot cocoa to kill me.
I hate music subscription services(rent music)!
It's nice to know there is one black farmer in Briton(the Independant).
I love instant messangers.
I'm over using and incorrectly useing brackets.
I like that I can walk to work with a cup of tea, since I live next door.
Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home