Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wishes and light

There are nights for sleeping and tonight is not one of those nights. Some nights sleep seems like a waste of time. Tonight dreams are just another hamster on a wheel. Rather than waste my time doing what I should be doing I doodle way, indulge in watching one of my favorite movies(Bleu), while sipping coffee. Aside from the wandering feelings in my head the caffine alone should keep me up till the early hours of the night. The restless feeling is back again. Like a cat in a cage, I'm pacing. Waiting. Always waiting. Now I wait for september, for freedom and new adventures. Isn't this an adventure? Why isn't it enough? Yet, why I am I such a rush to go home? As usually I want everything. But that's okay.

So here I sit listening to the wind whistle through the building, chilling plastic palm trees decked in cheap christmas light. Music, music everywhere. I search for something that says, "You need me. Buy me." I want music that moves. It has to have the momentum I lack, so I can take it with on my meaderings. I should start a new mix cd to keep me busy. I can't create, but at least I can slap together some music for my friends. Music and cats, it's all about music and cats. Back to finding more music. To sleepless nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home