Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ego_wins


ego_wins
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
I don’t really have anything to say right now. I do have several e-mails and a couple of letters I should write and get off. Will I? Not tonight. I don’t seem to have anything to give tonight. I’ve received some really nice e-mails from people. I love to hear how people are doing, or just a quick note to say hi. I don’t like losing people and getting the occasional e-mail means they aren’t lost, they’re still there, still part of my life. I recently got some Christmas presents that made my day. I found out officially an old college chum is going to be a father. Other friends are buying a house. Another friend is doing a step-a-thon for a friend’s daughter. And the sweetest e-mail I’ve gotten recently was from San Diego. I recently got a hand phone and sent out a massive e-mail to well just about everyone including a few people I was doubtful as to whether I should send it to but did anyways. The result was a very sweet e-mail from San Diego. If you family you are probably wondering who I know from San Diego. If you friends you are probably wondering likewise. The truth it’s from my ex-boyfriend’s grandmother. This grandma is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever meet. So it was good to receive an e-mail from her. She is basically what I would like to be when I’m a grandma. She’s great, with a kind and loving heart. Where I am I going with this? I have no idea. It’s just nice that’s all. Oh, and I miss my cat because he’s the best. I love it when I get e-mails from him, I've gotten two. So Ego keep up the good work. Hey, he plays computer games and watches tv so he can e-mail too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Did you get my gift yet? I'm starting to get a little worried about it, given how quickly your gift for me got here.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home