Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Breakfast with pickles


Breakfast with pickles
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
It’s a good thing when you don’t sleep in your own bed for two nights in a row. No, I haven’t meet anyone. It just that the subway system closes down so early I end up crashing at people’s houses or having to go home a ten o’clock. So both last night and sat. night I ended up crashing at friends. It’s been a good weekend. Friday nights are lost night for me since I get done at nine o’clock. So the weekend starts sat. morning for me. What did I do this weekend? I got held hostage by a nice volunteer at a Buddhist temple. I watched anime. I bought an I-pod. I got to spend the night drinking good beer, talking, and watching more anime and Firefly. Crashed at Jennifer’s. I got back to Hwa-jeong and played with Kodama(I-pod). I head back into Seoul to meet up with Jasmine. We looked at phones. Headed to Myeongdong to look at clothing for Jasmine(Stella McCarthy makes sexy work out gear). Had coffee and talked. Headed back to Yongsan. Bought a red cell-phone(hand phone in Konglish), at Yongsan. Then we went back to Trump World, where Jasmine lives and spent the night talking and watching trashy tv. So it was a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home