Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

pillowstealer


pillowstealer
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
This is my cat. His name is Ego. (Hey, I was dating a psych. major at the time.) Anyways, he is the best cat in the world. Really. Right now he is staying at my mom's until I get back. Why am I saying he's so great. Well, he's playful, smarty, cute, cuddly, and just wonderful. He also steals pillows. There has been many a night were I've woken up with not an inch of pillow because some one has slowly pushed my head off the pillow. Ego has been keeping my brother Jeremy company these last months. Mom just send me an e-mail about his latest adventure. Jeremy and Jenevive were folding a sheet and Ego decided to stand in the middle of it. They decided to pull up to get him off, well in typical Ego fashion, he decided he loved it and wanted them to keep doing in. Besides loving to play with laser pointers, Ego also enjoys anything that moves, Neverwinter Nights, tv, birds, boxes, Joe's shoulders and me. I miss my cat. Soon though I will be home. Good bye pillow. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home