Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Need to work on my aim


Need to work on my aim
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
Irony:
Irony whips me like the bitch I am.
One day, I’d like to bite back.

Why does Irony rule? Here are some ironies:

I’ve always had a ton of guy friends, but a serious deficient in boyfriends.
I’d like a boyfriend, but seriously I am retarded when it comes to relationships.
I’m slightly with out direction in my life, and I rarely get physically lost.
I’ve always wanted to go to Korea. I’m starting to count the weeks till I leave.
I wanted to learn Korean. I haven’t learned any.
I have no sense of grammar and I’m teaching English.
I want to be there from my friends and family, and I live halfway around the world.

Those are just a few my sleep deprived, caffeine jump started mind can come up with.
I’m sure there are more ironies, it’s just my mind is fuzzy like a peach right now. I’m just wonder what life has in store for me next. It won’t be what I expect, that’s for sure. Who knows? Maybe that’s the fun part. Maybe that’s the biggest irony, and the best thing. Irony has a way of sucking and making you laugh at yourself all at the same time. It’s like my Mom always said, “Life is hard and then you die.” She would always open my door sing that at me when I was sulking (teenage years) and it always pissed me off. But, I wouldn’t be sulking anymore, I‘d get pissed and go do something. If I couldn’t laugh at my own stupidity, I just wouldn’t be me. God bless laughter and a good sense of humor. Life is hard and then you die. ; )

(This was supposed to be about cats. Maybe next time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home