Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cast Out All Witches and Devils.


Three Alley Pub
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
If only it were that easy.
But they really like it here.

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I should throw up a random post.

Things are good. I'm taking a short trip to Gyenggi-do with some friends next weekend. I bought a Lonely Planet travel book for Japan. I'm starting to plot my trip. I'm really looking forward to it. The kids are great as usual. The weather is nice. The cold/cough/whatever the frick this is, and I have reached an truce for the moment. I'm starting to think about Sept. More pointedly, what the plan(or lack of a plan)there is. So, lots of things and nothing at the same time. I hope people are good. That's all from the Korea front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home