Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The twinkie is happy.


Most of these are mine.
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
I will not be taking these childern to the zoo.
I really like my kids, but spending the day herding forty odd hyperactive childern at the zoo is not my idea of fun.
Especially, since it would involve trying to get them not to throw things at the animals. Some of them haven't learned not to hit or kick their fellow students. I will not be going this thursday to the zoo instead two of the male teachers will be going. I will have the morning off. Oh, sometimes it's nice not having to be a token foriegner. ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger TheUnsinkableMB said...

Two Korean-Americans living in adjacent countries, kinda like a Twinkie twin pack :-)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home