Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You're goddam suck with me so deal


Kate and Jesse
Originally uploaded by ivoryw0lf.
Okay, if I tell you that "I love you", you're goddam suck with me. Sorry. I try not to love too many people because in all honesty it hurts like hell. It means trying to be there for them when you can, while feeling useless. Wanting to kill idiots who muck up your loved ones lives. It means seeing them hurt and not being able to do anything about it, besides being there. Wishing them the best, and wishing those wishes would hurry their ass up. Seeing people who are quite extraordinary get fucked. Their bad day becomes your bad day. But the nice thing is their good days become your good days. And alot of the time, they make your day. In the end it's worth it. Actually, it's more than worth it. In the end it's the only thing that really matters. At the same time, I've been burned enought to make getting close to love, well a scary thought sometimes. Because once you love someone there really is no going back. I know because I've had several people test the bounds of my love(and my forgiveness over the years). The thing is the closer you let someone get the more they can hurt you. At the same time, the closer they are the hard it is to hate or not forgive them, it's like trying to cut of a limb. The people I love are the people who made me who I am. They're the people who are part of me. So, if I love you, I'm sorry but your stuck with me. But, please don't try to test the whole forgiveness thing, it's been a long year.
Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home