Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Monday, January 02, 2006

Neil Gaiman

From Neil Gaiman's journal:

May your 2002 be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in 2002, you surprise yourself.

And I hope you do.

Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite authors. He originally wrote if for 2002, but re-posted it because is still applied. It's a good wish, and hopefully a good prediction. I found it on a friends post and had to spread it to my friends and family. Well, I hope you do too.

Funny post about work later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home