Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Random bit II


main drag if drunk
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
It could be any street. After a while they all melt into one. This street needs no name, you all know it. Tonight, I walk down it alone drifting slightly closer, edging away, flowing like jetsam. My steps fall haphazardly, bereft of any intent, any goal, only the physical force of each step is real. Lights, street lights, neon lights, head lights, the glare attacks leaving the darkness only one refuge, my eyes. Darkness is banned, along with mistakes today. Taboo.

Old bit. It was this or a recipe for Nan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home