Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

To the Ladies

Today I received a very sweet e-mail from a women, whom I‘m not acquainted with. She wrote me to say how she enjoyed my blog. I’d like to thank her for reading and for taking the time to e-mail me. My mother has been saying she’s been telling people to read this blog, but I didn’t realize people were actually doing so. At this time I’d like to say,

"Yes, my mother raised me better. I’m sorry. Please excuse my language, my crudeness, my occasional vulgarity, my atrocious grammar(yes, I’m teaching English), my bluntness, and my whiny posts. And thank you for reading."

That goes to my friends too. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home