Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

King Kong

I finally watched King Kong.
This is what I think of it.
Adrian Brody is sexy. Sexy for me isn't really based on physical appearance but more on personality. And I'm a sucker for heroics and writers. Oh, and men that actually act on their feelings even if it's some what tardly. Naomi Watts answers the question,"What did people do before GPS?" Peter Jackson reinterates that the tastest morsel in the animal kingdom is a size four, screaming blond. I don't know why? But, hmmm, large lizard or screaming, scrawny blond. And they go for the blond, which proves most of the animals were males. Have you ever read Neil Gaiman's story,"Wholesale"(I think that is what is called)? Well, same story goes for the T-rexs. Why have one when we can get them by bulk? Also, in Korea "kong" means "bean", thus King Bean. Bean is what you call the small shrimp of a kid(ref. Full Metal Alchemist), thus the title is ironic in Korea. Yes, Jack Black can play a cockroach. I liked the captian and the first mate. And, the movie closes with a heavy handed, trite line. "Beauty killed the Beast." Overall I enjoyed it, but I also wasn't expecting much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home