Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Friday, March 24, 2006

BBC Pictures

Sometimes I don't feel like reading the news. Luckly, BBC has a great feature Pictures of the Day, or in this case Pictures of the Week. Often the pictures have more impact than any article. The pictures come from all over the world, and are of all different types. Click on the link. You'll see for yourself. Sometimes it's easy to dismiss words, but with pictures the reality, the pain, the joy of them can not be denied, can not be dismissed as human fabrication or exaggeration. They are real, of real people and events. This is our world in all it's variety. It's beautiful, so beautiful it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home