Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Friday, March 24, 2006

DNA

Personality DNA: Advocating Artist

Alison had the link to this on her page. These things are always interesting to take, if a fun sort of way. Alison and I tend to test closely in most cases. I think we shared the description of advocating. She is a creater, while I guess I'm an artist. You can click on the link to see my test results. Have fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Yup. We're both advocating. I'm not too clear on what the difference between artist and creator is, though.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home