Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Sh*thead

I've never played sh*thead before, but when playing it with a Kiwi, a Brit, and a Irishman some things becomes blatently obvious. One, when you go to get music they will fix your cards for you and not in a good way. No wonder we threw the tea in the harbor, dirty cheaters. Oh well, I still beat the Kiwi and the Irishman. Irony. Another thing is that no one cusses like an Englishman. How I envy the ablity to string together, "Bugger, wanker, f*ck, sh*t, bloody, piss, tit," etc. and not seem like a f*cking posser. The game was fun but the language was even more entertaining. American English is such a pale specter when it comes to colorful and humorous expressions. So if I come back and a few odd expresssions have crept in to my speech, blame it on the Commonwealth. I'm having a true international experience. The Irishman might be burning me "Father Ted" how fun is that. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home