Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Give me a reason

Funny story.

I don't have any lately. So, what can I write?
Okay. Ah, I've got something.

Things to never do:

1) Never call up a girl and tell her you love her. I don't care how drunk you are it's annoying, especially when you do it seconds before midnight on New Year's Eve.

2) Never start wearing make up. Seriously, I once had guy think I liked him because I started wearing make-up. Truth be told I was just really bored and procrastinating. And, I usually meet guys when I look like shit. I meet Harvard when I was grocery shopping in an ugly sweater with no make-up.

3) Never leave around incriminating videos. My grandfather and dad have way to many of them. I really wish I had my favorite embarrassing Christmas video. It won't be Christmas with out it. Nothing says Christmas like slow motion footage of yourself as a six year old dressed in her holiday best slugging a boy in the middle of Christmas pageant and then blithly singing on. Oh, Christmas memories.

4) Never do post likes this. It's mean and it's boring.

My apologies. Hopefully, I will have some funny stories this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home