Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I have coffee

Ah, right now the smell of fresh brewed coffee is slowly taking over my apartment. Lovely. I miss coffee. Now, thanks to Jenevieve I now have a coffee maker. It's great.

Random bits:
K: Write a sentence using about.
S: What about tacos?
K: What about tacos?
S: What about tacos? I'm a taco.
Actually, she didn't even know what a taco was until today.

Ah, not bad(the coffee). At least it's not from a powder.

K: What's the matter?
S: I have no spleen.
K: What?

It turns out she was saying "I have a nose bleed."

That's all. I'm going to go back to listening to BBC radio. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home