Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Wishes


Tree Lanterns 9
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
Done. No, just starting really. I woke up early this morning and had some extra time so I started my first draft of my resume. It's still three months and a vacation to Thailand away, but I'm moving forward and that's good. It's shaping up to a productive day. In a couple minutes I'll head to the gym. Later, I think I'll get out and find a coffee shop. I need to review some Korean and maybe get some reading done. It's a beautiful sunday. Later, I'll come back make some dinner, watch "In the Mood for Love" one of the best movies ever. Maybe do some more reseach on Thailand. It's a good day. Love good days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home