Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

double buddha


PICT1138
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
Taking a break from the resume and cover letter b.s. I've been organizing sets from my Thailand trip. Food and Buddha are up now. Food has descriptions and notes. Buddha doesn't even have titles, but there are some good pictures in there. I hope you take a look. There were a lot of pictures I posted, I thought this would make it easier for people to see what I saw in Thailand. I hope you guys enjoy them. Maybe one day I'll get to go back, but first Italia and Prague. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home