Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Cookies


Happy Cookies
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
brav·er·y [bráyvəree, bráyvree]
great courage: extreme courage in the face of danger or difficulty, or an example of extreme courage

[Mid-16th century. From French braverie or Italian braveria , both ultimately from Italian bravo “bold” (source of English brave).]

des·per·a·tion [dèspə ráysh’n]
1. recklessness: recklessness brought on by great urgency and anxiety
2. hopelessness: a condition of being without hope

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

A year of desperation. A year of desperate acts, of foolish acts, of cowardly acts.
Now is the time for bravery(and I don’t mean the band).
I’m tired of being afraid; of fucking up my life because I am afraid.
I understand why I felt the way I did, but that’s no excuse.
I’m tired of past hurts and mistakes eating away at my future.
No more. I’m going to fall down. I’m going to get hurt, but that’s okay.
I am sorry for all the people though who have been affected by my choices.
I am thankful for all the people who have been there for me time and time again.

Love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home