Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Kind of

Temporary reprieve.
Right now I have a temporary reprieve. I accepted a temporary two month position for an office position. It's something and it will give me more experience. It has the possibility of turning into a permanent position, but who knows. So, here's to a temporary reprieve. I forgot that Halloween is a magic time for employment. When I was living in the commune in Ukie Village, everyone got employed in time for the Halloween party. Look it's Halloween and there's a party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home