Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Echoes from after midnight: Conversations

Romantic.

I am supposed to be the romantic one, which just proves how contrary I can be. When some one argues for romanticism and I end up waging the battle for pragmatism; obviously something has altered in the universe. Or maybe it’s a sign of things changing which is good. Part of me would like to be romantic, but I’ve wasted too much of my life on vain hopes and dreams. All that happens is me ending up looking like a crazy fool. Neither of which are things I enjoy being. So, a little less of that in the coming year would be a good thing.

Trust.

Yes, I have trust issues. Everyone who knows me pretty much knows I have trust issues. Especially with the opposites sex in conjunction with relationships. It should be something I should work on. Do I feel like working on them? Not really. I have those issues for many reasons, and to be honest I am not motivated enough to work on them(i.e. lonely or interested). So the trust issues are going to lie at the bottom of the list.

Friends.

Awesome. I am looking forward to seeing my friends as much as possible as well as trying to make new ones. Lots of good things are happening in the next year or so for them and I am happy that I will get to be a part of those things. Thank goodness for good friends and good things happening for them.

Dream/Hope . . . I don’t know. I’ll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home