Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Years, no really.

Sorry, I just realized my previous post was a poor reflection on how good my new years was. It was not morose but quite awesome. I got to spend it with great friends and their significant others(actually quite significant).

If you think we are oddly dressed blame it on the 80's(this is was supposed to have a flickr picture but it's being a #$%&* right now, so click over and you can see pictures from New Years. More will be posted later.). Yes, that is right we went to an 80's party at the Cobra Lounge. What made it great was spending it with good friends. The dj was a sad Flock of Seagull's wearing man, who could have been well replaced with an I Love the 80's cd, some Depeche Mode, Joy Division, etc best of cds. The Cobra Lounge did get points for a good staff, nice decor(totally not a dive bar), a good group of people but not to crowded.
So I rang in the new year not with a kiss(which was my choice) but with hugs from friends. A great way to ring it in. So here's to a new year. A year of friends and good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home