Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Soccer worship


Soccer worship
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
These pictures were outside of the Sejong Art Center. I found them amusing, even with out knowing what they say. Actually, that is probably why I find them so amusing. Feel free to head over to the Flickr site and caption some.

Korea is in full World Cup swing. I still need to buy a shirt and learn a dance. Yes, there is an official dance, along with the song and all of the other "Reds Go Together" merchendice. More about the World Cup later. June 9th is the first game. There are going to be alot of tired, hungover people the next day. They better win. It's going to be war if they don't advance far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home