Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

eat_me


eat_me
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
Bacon wrapped avocado hot dog, was just one of the things I ate last year on my birthday. I think I also had a piece of "birthday" cake at the Met(I spent it in New York). I think the rest was booze, including some weird fruit concoction sitting on the bar. It was a good birthday weekend. I spent it going to concerts(Yo La Tango, Pavement fragments), drinking(often for free), fireworks, the Met, Central Park, Little Boy(great pop culture exhibit from Japan), the Met again, Shakespeare in the Park, great food, drinking and good conversation. What more could a girl want? So, I'm not expecting this weekend to match last year, but it should be fun.

This year I'll be eating grilled pork and drinking cheap beer with my friends and co-workers in Seoul. That's what is on the agenda, but who knows what will happen.

Orginally this was supposed to be about me getting older, now it's about food. Well, yeah I'm getting older. Yep, that's all I have to say for now. Tomorrow(today), hopefully will be fun. I'll let you know. Stories, stories, stories. ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Happy Birthday!!! Come back and visit!! Although, my favorite photo from that trip is the photo booth one. :)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home