Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ticket me.

I'm going to Japan!!! For four hours. For four hours I will be in Narita airport. So technically I will have been to Japan. On the same note, I will technically be in Hong Kong, as in I'll be sitting in an airplane for an hour and a half before going to Thailand. So when I get back I can say I've been to South Korea, North Korea, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan and who knows maybe Cambodia(I'll be close to Cambodia when I go to Ko Chang). Today, I got all of my airplane tickets for Thailand and home. So, people I will be leaving Korea on Sept. 13 and arriving Sept. 13 at O'Hare airport. When I left I was charged by a good friend who sucks at returning e-mails to come back a ninja, cowboy pirate. Yeah, failure on that count, but I'm coming back and that's the important part. Besides I'm better than any ninja, cowboy pirate. ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Slagoski said...

Narita International Airport is such a boring old airport. I think foreigners outnumber Japanese there, so it's hardly a Japanese experience. Too bad Tokyo is an hour away that you can't visit for awhile.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home