Stranger in Her Native Land

There are stories I would like to tell and there are stories I can never tell. The rest is recorded below. My life, which lies between truth and fiction, is written here. Things are changing.

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Can I feed you? :)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Jasmine and I


Jasmine and I
Originally uploaded by punk_rock_baby.
It looks like it’s going to be a grey, rainy day in Hwajeong. I have things I should be doing up, they’ll get done later. Right now I just kind of taking things off. It’s my last weekend of relative normalcy before running around like a chicken with a lot of buses, trains, planes to catch and no head. I spent most of yesterday running errands as well as having my farewell gathering so, I’m a little tired. Later I’m heading out to meet Jasmine to do some last minute shopping for Thailand and such. But this early afternoon is for e-mails and blog posts.

It doesn’t feel like I’m leaving. I got together with a bunch of friends and co-workers last night and it just felt more like a we’re all just getting together and having a good time like normal, not like this is the last time I’m going to see you for a while or ever. I have to say over all I’m happy to be leaving. I like Korea, but I want to go home. Maybe I will be back if things don’t work out back home. Who knows? I don’t really. It doesn’t bother me not knowing what’s next(the money worries me, but that’s life). The odd thing about Korea is that it has made me feel old. It’s not really an age thing, although that ties into it. I just feel much older this year, and I’m not sure why. It’ll be interesting to see how I feel when I get back.

What was I really going to post about? I forgot. It probably doesn’t matter. Not much really does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home